- Unbeatable Prices - Buy Direct from Manufacturer
- Exceptional Quality - Easy to Apply & Won't Fall Off
- Fully Customisable - No More Hand Writing
- FREE* & Fast Delivery - Dispatched Same Day*
We highly reccommend the use of an isolation transformer when testing portable RCD's. The isolation transformer should be plugged in between the power source & the portable RCD. This ensures that in the fixed RCD in the switchboard won't trip in the event of the RCD failing it's test.
- Prevents tripping of fixed RCD's
- Easily Portable
- Robust Design
Very important when testing portable RCD's during business hours to prevent loss of work when an RCD shuts down on a switchboard.